Geocachers of the Rochester Area Forum Index Geocachers of the Rochester Area
Promoting a quality geocaching experience in the Rochester, NY region

HomeHome   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Hello fellow geocachers!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Geocachers of the Rochester Area Forum Index -> Introductions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ChillyGilly

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 11:55 am    Post subject: Hello fellow geocachers! Reply with quote

I'm new to the forum after hearing about it at the 4-H Camp Cache and Bash in Bristol this weekend. C-Fire and TeamGeoGriffin told us about this website and it it FULL of information! Very Happy Thanks so much to pointing me in this direction!

Cache on!
c-fire

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 8:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome, welcome. I will always associate you with "there's something not quite right with this can!" Enjoyed my hour or so of caching with you and IronPrimate. Hopefully we'll cross paths before the next 4-H Geobash.
sno_man

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 9:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome to the forum. You already noticed the best part - there's TONS of good information here!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Geocachers of the Rochester Area Forum Index -> Introductions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: