Geocachers of the Rochester Area Forum Index Geocachers of the Rochester Area
Promoting a quality geocaching experience in the Rochester, NY region

HomeHome   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

still having trouble with posting pic

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Geocachers of the Rochester Area Forum Index -> Geocaching Photography
View previous topic :: View next topic  
butterfly63

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 6:59 pm    Post subject: still having trouble with posting pic Reply with quote

I am trying to post a pic... the only ways I know how to access my pics are from my comp (pictures or desktop) or from facebook. I couldnt find a number like the earlier post said to use. Any other ways of doing this? thanks!
AvonPaintball

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 7:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You need to get your images on to a website so that you can point this forum to where the images are located. Here's a very simple website for image sharing: http://imgur.com/. Click "Computer" and upload the image you want to display. You'll be brought to your image after it is loaded. Look for the option labeled "Message Boards". It will be a link wrapped in [IMG] tags. Copy and paste that link to put images on this forum. Let me know if you need any help.
WAM86

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 6:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

A couple other places to 'load' images from is Google documents, Flickr.com or even Geocaching.com

With Google and Flickr, the images need to be shared with everyone with the link, But if you just load an image to Geocaching.com,
any one any where has permission to load the image.

Just get the address from properties and it should work for you.
Just click the IMG button then paste the address of the image and then click the IMG button again.
Should work like this.....
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Geocachers of the Rochester Area Forum Index -> Geocaching Photography All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: